Following Springer-Society Awards shall be offered to the best papers, posters, best oral presentation, etc. This could also be accompanied by an e-book voucher worth EUR 200.
All the awards mentioned below will be based on the reports submitted by the Panel of Experts appointed for each category and the decision of jury will be compiled and rendered by the Chairman, Technical Committee (PBSC-2019) to the President, SPR; Secretary General (SPR) and Convener (PBSC-2019) for final approval.
1. Best Paper Award (in all the sessions): First 3 best papers (academic content, quality of research, academia-industry utility, paper presentation and formatting) to be adjudged by the jury of experts. The publication in Vegetos is anyway free for the authors provided they do not select the Open Choice format and the adjudged 03 best papers shall also be accepted after undergoing the peer review process of the journal VEGETOS.
2. Best Oral Presentation Award (For Scientists above 45 years of age in all sessions): 02
3. Best Oral Presentation Award (For Young Scientists below 40 years of age in all sessions): 05
4. Best Poster Presentation Award (For Young Scientists below 40 years of age in all sessions): 05
- Proposal for publishing a book on “Plant Biofactories: Strategy and Challenges” is in process. We have already sought its ISBN.
These Awards will be conferred in person only on 21st December, 2019 (Forenoon) in the Valedictory Function of the conference.